The ‘ADVAS’ refers to the services being provided through ADVAS mobile App, ADVAS application server – https://mauadvas.igile.in . Through ADVAS, you can access and avail attendance marking services, for approved offices in Mau District. You can use ADVAS application to mark attendance for your duty at your assigned government offices. The system ensures that you are physically present at the office while marking attendance using GPS and face recognizing technology. IGILE TECHNOLOGIES have customized their ADVAS product solution as per requirements of Mau District Administration, Mau, Government of UP. Objective is to enable the District Administration team with a centralized system to collect Officers attendance of all government offices across their district. This data can be used by the district administration and stake-holders for analysis that can help in their management decisions and eventually to provide better services to the public.
- What all types of information are collected from you?
- Your personal, demographic, location, device and other similar information may be collected. The information collected by us may vary from time to time which will be informed through changes in this policy.
- Your usage details may be used for the necessary analytics purpose, to help Mau District Administration in their management decisions and eventually to provide better services to the public.
- How do We use Your Personal Information and/or collected usage data/statistics?
- Your Personal Information shall help us customize the service(s) offering and enhance your experience in future
- Device and location information shall help us in adapting the content/display as per your device and/or providing you the attendance services according to your location.
- How do We handle/manage your Personal Information
- All your personal information shall be stored safely and shall only be shared with our registered Service Providers on the need basis to deliver the requested services
- None of your Personal Information shall be shared with any other individual and/or any other parties without you express consent except that required by or under applicable laws
- Except for the purposes mentioned above, most of the collected Personal Information shall only be used for user categorization/classifications for the purposes of analytics
- When you register with ADVAS, then you need to provide your personal information such as name, mobile number, e-mail id, address, phone number, and any information that may be required by us for allowing you to access the ADVAS App/Portal and for availing the services offered on the App/Portal.
- We collect information such as Device ID, location information, etc. However, no attempt is made to link these with the true identity of individuals visiting the ADVAS App or Portal.
- We do not share/ disclose any information with any individual or organization (public or private) unless and until it is required by law or it is authorized by the account holder.
- We allow you to review any information or content prior to submission with our registered Service Providers for service delivery.
- Your account can be delete on the official order from Mau District Administration, by their own decree or you can initiate the process by sending an email to the District Magistrate (dmmau[at]nic[dot]in) . On valid directives from the office of District Magistrate, we will remove all your Personal Information from the system so that it is not visible and/or accessible from any regular operation. However, the Personal Information shall be retained in an safe manner for the purposes of legal requirements/ compliances for a minimum period of three years from the date of deletion/termination.
- After deletion, in case you wish to recreate the ADVAS profile the same is permissible and the previously captured information may/or may not be populated automatically. You will need to register as a fresh user.
- If you simply delete/remove the ADVAS applications from your mobile device but do not delete your profile or deregister yourself from the ADVAS, you shall continue to be a registered User of the ADVAS and we shall continue to send you all notifications, that you have opted to, unless and until you opt-out of such communications.
- Personal Information collected may be used by ADVAS and its registered Service Providers inter alia, for:
- Providing services to you and/or facilitating services delivery
- Enhancing the efficiency/quality of services offered on ADVAS
- Resolving any disputes that may arise with respect to the transactions/ deals that you may conduct using ADVAS
- Monitoring user activity and preferences as evidenced from user’s activity on ADVAS to provide a better experience in future
- Detecting, investigating and preventing activities that may violate Our policies or that may be illegal or unlawful
- Conducting research or analyzing the user preference, demographics as statistical data and not as individual data
- Any other purposes required for offering the services on ADVAS and/or for enhancing user experience
- Any purpose as may be required under applicable laws.
- Personal information as submitted and/or captured may be shared with law enforcement agencies and other Government departments if the District Administration has a good faith/ belief that access, use, preservation or disclosure of the information is reasonably necessary to:
- meet any applicable law, regulation, legal process or enforceable government request;
- enforce applicable Terms of Service, including investigation of potential violations;
- detect, prevent or otherwise address fraud, security or technical issues;
- Protect against harm to the rights, property or safety of ADVAS System, other users or the public as required or permitted by law.
- It will be a constant endeavor to protect the system from unauthorized access or unauthorized alterations, disclosure or destruction of information. In particular, all the information will be held safely and the communication channels for accessing the portal and transfer of data is encrypted using SSL as permissible under the law.
- In case of any grievances, you may send your complaints for redressal to: dmmau[at]nic[dot]in.