The ‘MAUMIS ’ refers to the services being provided through MAUMIS mobile App, MAUMIS application server- https://maumis.igile.in . Through MAUMIS , you can use it for managing information of multiple projects handled by Mau CDO Office, Government of Uttar Pradesh. It also allows monitoring and conducting field inspections of projects quickly and securely on smartphones virtually anywhere regardless of connectivity. It helps monitor multiple projects and conduct more inspections while reducing cost and time. It allows to quickly capture the actual site work status, work start date and completion status, type notes, note down risks/issues, take evidence pictures from the app and deliver a completed inspection report right on-site. Reports are sent wirelessly in an instant providing the management the latest project status with images, risks/issues and other details. IGILE TECHNOLOGIES have customized their proprietary project management framework solution as per requirements of Mau District Administration, Mau, Government of UP. This data can be used by the district administration and stake-holders for analysis that can help in their management decisions and eventually to provide better services to the public.
- What all types of information are collected from you?
- Your personal, demographic, location, device and other similar information may be collected. The information collected by us may vary from time to time which will be informed through changes in this policy.
- Your usage details may be used for the necessary analytics purpose, to help Mau District Administration in their management decisions and eventually to provide better services to the public.
- How do We use Your Personal Information and/or collected usage data/statistics?
- Your Personal Information shall help us customize the service(s) offering and enhance your experience in future
- Device and location information shall help us in adapting the content/display as per your device and/or providing you the project management services according to your location.
- How do We handle/manage your Personal Information
- All your personal information shall be stored safely and shall only be shared with our registered Service Providers on the need basis to deliver the requested services
- None of your Personal Information shall be shared with any other individual and/or any other parties without you express consent except that required by or under applicable laws
- Except for the purposes mentioned above, most of the collected Personal Information shall only be used for user categorization/classifications for the purposes of analytics
- When you register with MAUMIS , then you need to provide your personal information such as name, mobile number, e-mail id, address, phone number, and any information that may be required by us for allowing you to access the MAUMIS App/Portal and for availing the services offered on the App/Portal.
- We collect information such as Device ID, location information, etc. However, no attempt is made to link these with the true identity of individuals visiting the MAUMIS App or Portal.
- We do not share/ disclose any information with any individual or organization (public or private) unless and until it is required by law or it is authorized by the account holder.
- We allow you to review any information or content prior to submission with our registered Service Providers for service delivery.
- Your account can be delete on the official order from Mau District Administration, by their own decree or you can initiate the process by sending an email to the District Magistrate (dmmau[at]nic[dot]in) . On valid directives from the office of District Magistrate, we will remove all your Personal Information from the system so that it is not visible and/or accessible from any regular operation. However, the Personal Information shall be retained in an safe manner for the purposes of legal requirements/ compliances for a minimum period of three years from the date of deletion/termination.
- After deletion, in case you wish to recreate the MAUMIS profile the same is permissible and the previously captured information may/or may not be populated automatically. You will need to register as a fresh user.
- If you simply delete/remove the MAUMIS applications from your mobile device but do not delete your profile or deregister yourself from the MAUMIS , you shall continue to be a registered User of the MAUMIS and we shall continue to send you all notifications, that you have opted to, unless and until you opt-out of such communications.
- Personal Information collected may be used by MAUMIS and its registered Service Providers inter alia, for:
- Providing services to you and/or facilitating services delivery
- Enhancing the efficiency/quality of services offered on MAUMIS
- Resolving any disputes that may arise with respect to the transactions/ deals that you may conduct using MAUMIS
- Monitoring user activity and preferences as evidenced from user’s activity on MAUMIS to provide a better experience in future
- Detecting, investigating and preventing activities that may violate Our policies or that may be illegal or unlawful
- Conducting research or analyzing the user preference, demographics as statistical data and not as individual data
- Any other purposes required for offering the services on MAUMIS and/or for enhancing user experience
- Any purpose as may be required under applicable laws.
- Personal information as submitted and/or captured may be shared with law enforcement agencies and other Government departments if the District Administration has a good faith/ belief that access, use, preservation or disclosure of the information is reasonably necessary to:
- meet any applicable law, regulation, legal process or enforceable government request;
- enforce applicable Terms of Service, including investigation of potential violations;
- detect, prevent or otherwise address fraud, security or technical issues;
- Protect against harm to the rights, property or safety of MAUMIS System, other users or the public as required or permitted by law.
- It will be a constant endeavor to protect the system from unauthorized access or unauthorized alterations, disclosure or destruction of information. In particular, all the information will be held safely and the communication channels for accessing the portal and transfer of data is encrypted using SSL as permissible under the law.
- In case of any grievances, you may send your complaints for redressal to: dmmau[at]nic[dot]in.